Thinking about Invisalign? We offer consultations to determine the best course of action for your specific needs. Schedule an appointment with our experienced team today.
Congratulations to Dr Karim Lalani and his team for reaching the prestigious Elite status with Invisalign! This accomplishment makes him one of the most experienced Invisalign dentists in British Columbia.
- The transparent material of Invisalign® means you can maintain a natural looking smile throughout treatment.
- Online traditional metal braces, Invisalign® are constructed with soft plastic that provides a more comfortable experience.
- Enjoy all your favourite food and beverages throughout your treatment as Invisalign® are removable.
Using today’s most cutting-edge dental technologies, Invisalign works by implementing a series of custom-fitted, comfortable, removable, and transparent trays that gradually straighten your teeth, one set of aligners at a time.
The Advantages Over Braces
While the results may appear the same—a confident, beautiful smile—when you stop and actually compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent. Knowing the pros and cons of each option ahead of time will help you make a more confident decision.
Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
Straightens your teeth.
Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
Lets you remove the device when you want.
Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
Invisalign Teen®: Provides up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken.*
The Power & Freedom of Digital Impressions
Efficient Comprehensive Scans
- No more impression trays and gooey moulding
- You can breathe and swallow without difficulty during the digital 3D scan
- No radiation exposure – it’s completely safe!
- Cutting-edge technology – laser generates the images
- You will see a perfect 3D image of your teeth, as well as a simulation of your smile after your Invisalign procedure is done!
- Along with seeing your smile, the 3D image is used to create a comfortable fit for your Invisalign aligners
- One and Done! No repeated moulding and impression taking needed
- It’s Fast! – Your Itero® Element scan will take 5-10 minutes
- Along with the smile simulation, the 3D image can help the doctors diagnose bite, grinding or other issues that can be corrected to improve your health and aesthetics